Sunday, November 30, 2008

On the Seaside

California blessed us with beautiful weather over the Thanksgiving weekend. Nina could not think of a better place to go than the very dog-friendly Fort Funston in San Francisco. As you already know, we go there every chance we get!


Sometimes I'm too shy to make new friends.


Other times, I'm a little TOO friendly.





What was that?!


Looks like a long way down.


Margot and I are Mountain Doxies, native to the sand dunes of California. We spend our days grazing the seaside in the warm sun.


Hey, look over there...


... someone is dimming the lights! It's almost time to go home!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Gobble-Gobble,
Franny

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the fourth picture! its just way too cute!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
All those pictures a beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Franny
Happy belated Thanksgiving. What a great place for a walk. I wish I could come play with you and Margot. I bet you have so much fun smelling and digging in the sand.
See you soon.
Love Ruby