Thursday, March 5, 2009

True or False?

It has been raining quite heavily in the Bay Area these past few weeks and I think I have cabin fever. I'm so excited for the rain to stop so that I can run around and dig for gophers again. The only thing I hate about warm weather and being outside are fleas and ticks. Those suckers (literally) are the worst! So I thought I'd help everyone prepare for spring by giving away a three month supply of Frontline Plus. What's Frontline Plus, you ask? It's that stuff you squirt on your back to keep fleas and ticks away when you play.

So let's play True or False?


All you have to do is pick out which fact is false from the ten facts below. The first person to comment with the right answer will win some Frontline Plus and a few other goodies. It's made for dogs under 22lbs so I hope you weigh less than that!

(The winner will have the option of Frontline Plus for Cats or Frontline Plus for Dogs Under 22lbs)


A. I am from a Puppy Mill.

B. I hate getting my feet dirty.

C. I have a tattoo on my belly.

D. I am a picky eater.

E. I know how to roll over.

F. I don't like to chase cats.

G. I am a bird murderer.

H. I try to bite people's noses if they resist a kiss.

I. People think I'm a boy even though I wear pink.

J. I was named after a character from a book.


Good luck! This contest ends Friday, March 20th!

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
I am not so sure about the true or false answer but I am guessing it is A!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

I deleted my last post because I read too fast and answered true or false for all the letter! Dur.

I think E is false

Carrie said...

Hi Franny, we guess C. But if C is true then you should show us a picture!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Franny
We think that A is false.
Love Ruby & Penny

Rowdy and Bette said...

We'll say that F is false. If you murder birds, then cats can't be out of the picture.

Rowdy and Bette said...

We've changed our minds because of Lucky. All our other guesses are already picked, so we'll wildly pick G.