Monday, April 27, 2009

JetBlue's JetPaws

Nina and I began our journey to New York City at the San Francisco International Airport (SFO). We checked-in our luggage with JetBlue and went through security where our bag was searched. I, of course, kissed their suspicions away which they did not appreciate. It really hurt my feelings...

I wanted to walk around the airport, but the security people said I wasn't allowed to. I stayed in my carrier, but I was allowed to stick my head out and sniff a couple people. I also startled a few too! If I could laugh out loud, I would have!

Here I am waiting for my red-eye flight to JFK. I was cranky...


New York City, here I come!
-Franny



P.S. JetBlue's JetPaws program is pretty cool. This was my first flight and Nina and I were nervous, but we were given a lot of useful information that was very reassuring. Nina was also able to buy me a very nice and affordable pet carrier from them. I was safely tucked under the seat in the cabin and I slept like a baby (most of the time).

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice to know you had a nice traveling time!
I will be waiting for more details about it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chloejessica said...

Cute! Yeah I love traveling with my doxie! I like how theres a dachshund on the JetBlue ad! :)