Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yummy Squirrel

I've never eaten a squirrel before but I often dream about doing so. I imagine they'd taste really good... maybe even better than the stale french fries I find under the car seat!

I've encountered many a squirrel. They're evil little things! Remember this incident?! It's as if it were just yesterday...

This is how I view squirrels.




This is what I would request for my last meal on this earth.



This is the closest I've ever come to eating a squirrel.



Yum!


... and I will eat you!



Is that all? Good things never last...

Squirrelly about squirrels,
Franny

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That squirrel cookie looks de-lish!

Butt, I am BOL at the squirrel sandwich!! BOL!

MinnaK

Alicia said...

Mmmmm, looks so yummy. Could you imagine a Thumper bunny sandwich? I love bunny!

How was your 4th Birthday? Happy belated birthday Franny!

Woofs,
Oskar

Lorenza said...

Franny!
You got the best squirrel to eat!
I can see you really enjoyed it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kristina @ spabettie said...

oh ! I just found your blog - Franny is SO cute !! :)

I have added her to the DOXIE page on my blog :)

I have a dachshund named Basil :) the squirrels in our yard torment him daily... I think he'd love to eat a squirrel shaped treat :)

Anonymous said...

We've caught one squirrel, and work every day to get our second! Our mom needs to find us squirrel cookies! Good to see you posting, Kate n Allie on the East Coast