Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Am A Murderer

I killed this baby bird who fell out of its nest.

The bird was hopping around the backyard and of course I had to attack. I just couldn't help it! It's in my blood. Nina knows I have a strong prey drive but she was still shocked when I pounced on the bird, chomped down its frail body, and started to shake it violently. The bird had a foul (no pun intended) taste which was apparent by the expression on my face. I dropped the bird and sniffed it one last time to make sure it was good and dead. Then I went about my day, prancing around the lawn.

Bye-Bye Birdie,
Franny

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Ooops! Poor birdie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh my goodness Franny, you killed that little birdie...don't feel to bad, that's that just what we was trained to do--HUNT. Yesterday Harley killed a frog and that was really nasty. Which of my friends do you have a crush on....I could put a good word in for you.

Love ... Mona