Saturday, February 7, 2009

This year on "Doxiementary"...

Franny's adventures continue, taking place in a different part of the San Francisco Bay Area, and with a whole new cast of characters.

Franny
ME, the star of this blog, always and forever.


Margot
My doxie sister who is a recovering poo-eater and lawn-destroyer.


Pippin
My kitten brother who we adopted last year into our family. He had a myriad of health problems and we got him all better! He's a cat who actually likes me!


Eloise
Ellie is our newly adopted baby sister. She came to us needing some love and a new family. We just couldn't say "no".


UPDATES: Because it would take me 78 hours to type one post with my paws, Nina helps me with my blog. Our avid readers may have noticed that Nina has not been helping me, and this blog has not been getting updated. Hopefully we will update in a more timely manner. In the mean time, I wanted to share with everyone what has been going on!

First, we're MOVING! We live in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area but we are now moving to the Peninsula. How cool is that? Because our family has reached its maximum capacity, we're moving to a pet-friendlier place closer to Nina's work.

We've been extremely busy preparing for our move, but in the beginning of January, we visited Pony for the very last time at her Los Angeles home. She moved to Florida a few weeks ago so our trips to LA are no more. I hope one day I will be able to visit her in Florida and see my cousin Lucky again (and eat his poo).

Lastly, I want to thank all my friends who continue to leave comments on my blog! I'll find a way to thank you better.

Yours truly,
Franny



3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
You disappear for some days and then come with all those news!
I hope everything goes well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Franny
You have been a busy girl.
Congratulations on the new members in your family. I'm glad you have a cat to love.
Also congrats on your move.
Love Ruby

Mishi said...

Franny,

Your family is adorable. Your human is so lucky to have you all and you guys are lucky to have her!

bunny x and o's,
Oreo

P.S. I have a forbidden crush on Eloise! I'm in love. I wish I wasn't scared of dogs.