Friday, August 8, 2008

Pens and Pencils

I have a history of pen chewing. It's a bad habit I really need to kick. Nina has provided me with many chewing alternatives, like a nice selection of flavorful Nylabones and toys. To my dismay, she rarely gives me bully sticks and hooves. She says I finish the bully sticks too quickly and that the hooves are stinky and gross, especially when I hide them under her pillows and under the covers. Anyway, I just enjoy chewing!


I didn't do it!!! Err... maybe I did.


The stains on my ear? They're not stains from the pen I chewed, they're.... they're... my new tattoos!


Do you like my new tattoos of amoebas? Aren't they lovely?

Maybe if Nina stopped using pens and pencils, we wouldn't be in this predicament...

Yours truly,
Franny

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
So, the pen chewing thing has not changed??
Maybe Nina needs to send you to rehab!
Mmmmmm.... nice tattoos!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza