Wednesday, September 17, 2008

California Road Trip

Nina and I take frequent trips to Southern California to visit Pony, Nina's older sister. This time, we're traveling all the way down to San Diego. We've never been there before and we'll be driving for 8+ hours to get there. The reason we're driving down to San Diego, is to help Nina's younger cousin move into the dorms at UC San Diego. After we help her move in, we're going to drive back up and stop in Los Angeles for the weekend.

Here's a map, to give you an idea of where we're going.


I'll make sure Nina takes lots of pictures of me during our trip. I guess we'll see you next week!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
You are going to have a long trip!
Have fun, take lots of pictures and take care too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Franny

I have a surprise for you. Come by my blog to see it.

Have a wonderful trip.

Love Ruby