Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In The Nude

Nina has been slacking on Doxiementary and I have seriously considered running away and finding a new human to help me with my blog. So much has happened that I want to share with you but I guess I'll have to be "patient"... Whatever that means! I hear it means waiting forever and being quiet about it.

Here's what you can expect in the next couple weeks: There will be some contests with awesome prizes. You will meet all my new friends at doggy daycare, including a Pitbull named Phoenix! Some info about my upcoming trip to Florida! And my recent doctor's visit.

Before I go...

It's supposedly narcissistic to put up naked photos of yourself on the internet, but I've been called worse. Enjoy!









xoxo,
Franny

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
Sounds like lots of things have happened there all these days!
I will be waiting to know about them!
Yes! You are naked.... oh-oh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

You are back! Hoooray! Can't wait to hear all your tails....

Kate & Allie on the East Coast