Sunday, July 20, 2008

No Digging!

Nina's been complaining that I've been destroying the backyard with my obsessive digging habit. I can't help it, I need to dig! Doesn't she understand that I'm trying to help rid her of her gopher/mole/small-furry-creature problem?

"No Digging! Doxies Beware. Thank You!"


Digging? I wasn't digging. What makes you think I was digging?


Margot is trying to help me get rid of the evidence.


::SIGH:: It's no use. I have a problem and I blame it on genetics. I have a predisposed addiction to digging.


Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball, don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time
Just give me a call
Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time)
Don't stop me now (Yes, I'm having a good time)
I don't wanna stop at all
,
Franny

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Franny!
Your post made my day!
Who says you were digging???
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza