Monday, July 21, 2008

Turning Two

I will be TWO years old tomorrow! I can't believe it... I'm no longer a Princess, I'm a Queen! Nina says I'm going to get my very own birthday cake and presents because she feels bad we hardly celebrated my first birthday. She should feel bad! Last year all I got was a tiny banana nut tart (although very tasty and made with all natural ingredients, it was the kind that comes in a box). Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my puppy pictures. I was four months old when Nina adopted me so unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of me younger than that.

Don't I look just heavenly?


Trouble was my middle name.


Mischief was also my middle name. I can have two, right?



Here I am in awe of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was also my first time at the beach!


Nina probably hypnotized me and I'm in some kind of trance. Do you like my collar? I was so small I had to wear a cat collar!


Yup, I definitely look like a puppy in this one. I used to look like I had eyeliner on.


This was my most favorite thing to do as a puppy in the car. Now whenever I'm in the car, I shake violently, pant like I can't breathe, and feel restless.

'till TWO-morrow,
Franny

1 comment:

Rowdy and Bette said...

Really nice photos and stories in the recent updates, great stuff. Love the photo of Franny by the Golden Gate Bridge!!!

Your pals,
Joey and Maggie....